- Seed Starters: Yogurt containers make great seed starters because they are small and lightweight, plus easy to grow things in. You can start growing your plants for the spring and summer inside, and have green throughout your home, which then makes the air that much better.
- Plant Protectors: On that same note, you can cut the bottom of the yogurt container out and use it to protect the plants when they are outside by putting the yogurt container over the plant.
- Containers For Butter: Layla and I make our own butter, so we need something to put that butter in, and a washed out yogurt container works great for this.
- Craft Supplies: Layla is big on making crafts, and there seems to be few better things to hold beads and such than a small yogurt container.
- Leftovers: Store food in the containers when you don't finish your meal.
- Cookie Dough: You can also store unused cookie dough in here to keep it fresh and free of crusting over.
- Toothbrush Holder: They are a great toothbrush holder and you can even decorate it for the bathroom.
Have you made something out of a yogurt container? Why not send a photo of it to us so we can put it on our blog. Crwbaird@gmail.com