Today was a fun day with a fun outdoor activity. We took a trip down to the river and went on a nice snowshoe trip with our friends. It was a lot of fun and it was a great way to get close to nature, even during the winter time.
Today, we will also bring up what to do with your toothbrushes when you are done using them. Most people throw them away, but there are plenty of things you can do with them, courtesy of Green Living.
- Scrubbing in between tiles
- Knocking off dust that's caked onto other items.
- Comb cleaning
- As a paintbrush for the kids art projects
- Cleaning a cheese grater
- Cleaning jewelry in conjunction with baking soda
- upholstery and carpet stain removal
- Applying hair dye
- Scrubbing dirt off hard skinned fruit and vegetables
- To clean car battery terminals
- Cleaning mud or dog poop from shoes
Do you have a tip for us?
Do you have a picture of yourself going green?
Tell us your story about going green!
E-mail us at email@example.com
We need your help! Our blog has been nominated for two different awards and we need you (if you want to of course) to vote for us to help raise our profile and spread the message of going green. You can vote here and here :) Thanks!